20 years old, Prolapse, Loose vagina and no stimulation during sex (ever!)

Welcome Forums Emotional Issues 20 years old, Prolapse, Loose vagina and no stimulation during sex (ever!)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Babyboy 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

baretin

*hello, i am new here. i have become desperate and am seeking help from people with similar experiences. i have been brushed off by doctors because of my age but this is a serious issue-i know this post is long but i really appreciate anyone who reads it and gives their two cents. this is problem has been with me for a long time now and i feel like i can’t take it anymore*

I have noticed a slight bulge inside the opening of my vagina which I think is likely a prolapse of some sort.

Despite being sexually active for five years now, I have never particularly enjoyed sex because I do not feel pleasure from it. Sometimes I feel a slight pleasure, but it does not last long.

As the years have gone by, it seems this looseness problem has become worse.

Signs of a possible prolapse are: the slight bulge, loosened vagina, frequent urge to urinate, urination that stops and continues with the help of a “push”, a feeling of not emptying the bladder completely and constipation.

I HAVE been tested for a UTI and do not have one.

I have consulted with one doctor about this but he brushed off the possibility of a prolapse due to my age and having never been pregnant.

I have done intensive research on the internet about this and I think that the prolapse is due to holding my urine in when I was a child. When I was maybe twelve years old, I began drinking a lot of water for its health benefits. This caused the obvious need to urinate frequently which became tedious for me, so I would hold it in. I got into the habit of holding it in so much that sometimes the feeling would go away and come back in extreme urgency-i wet my pants sometimes because of this. I do remember feeling pain after a while of this, but it went away. The reason I continued to hold in my urine was because holding it in caused an extreme orgasmic pleasure… I continued the habit of holding it in as a form of masturbation until just before turning twenty, when I recognized the connection between that bad habit and my inability to feel stimulation during sex or normal masturbation. However, on occasion I would do it again. From twenty onwards I pretty much stopped completely.

I researched that and have learned the orgasmic feeling is likely due to a full bladder hitting my g spot.

I do kegels here and there, I have been doing them more regularly lately and it’s as if they have made my vagina even more loose. In the past, I think kegels helped to tighten it just a bit. I have read overdoing the kegels can make the loose problem worse so I figure that is it.

I am tired of not feeling any sexual stimulation, not even through masturbation. I have noticed a lack of pleasure in past boyfriends as well that have become worse as the years go by… with my current boyfriend I won’t even have sex because it is completely embarassing being as loose as i am. I do know that he would still feel SOMETHING, but not much, and i know he would be understanding but it is a very embarrassing thing to explain (most guys would assume it is because I have slept around-but in reality, I have not. I have only had three sexual partners in which we have sex regularly. Even when I lost my virginity I had no feeling or sensation-it hurt and I bled, and the guy questioned whether I was actually a virgin, but I felt absolutely NO pleasure and he was able to cum but it took him a while…which I don’t think would be that common for a guy taking a girl’s virginity because her vagina would be tight.

I am wondering what to do about this…I will visit a doctor soon but am afraid of being brushed off again, so I will ask for a referral to gynecologist. I am afraid it might be a long complicated process though with many referrals and basic advice.

I have been reading up on pessaries and surgeries…and have found nothing that says pessaries will help to tighten the vagina. I am afraid surgery might not be an option for a while because it is so costly and I have read some surgeries can prevent you from having children in the future…which I do plan on.

HELP? please. i am desperate and sick of never feeling sexual stimulation. Every time I have had sex it has been like a performance of some sort, with me straining to tighten my vagina as much as i possibly can while pretending I am enjoying the sex when in reality I am just hoping he will cum already.

>some more information regarding the prolapse: i am thin, not overweight, but was as a child. i dont feel a “ball” when i sit down. i dont release urine when i cough or sneeze…though in the past i have noticed a slight release of fluid that feels much like urine when i do simple things like climb the stairs. that has stopped though, it might be the kegels. also, the urination problem is a big one for me because it literally feels like i have to empty more and more of my bladder all the time. i urinate, and five minutes later feel like i have to again. i can go and all that will come out is a few drops but it feels like my bladder is still full…sometimes i have to push it out but i know that makes looseness worse so i avoid that. it has gotten to the point that i can hold it in without realizing- the need to urinate doesnt bug me the way it should. i wake up sometimes and know i have to go, but i delay it for whatever reason and when i do go just a little comes out.

i have read doing kegels when you have to urinate just makes you looser so i am wondering about that as well because it feels like i always have to urinate! sometimes it feels as if i emptied my bladder, but then i do some kegels and within minutes it feels like i should urinate again.

oldtimerunner
    Participant

Hello,

PLEASE don’t let doctors ignore you. Read my story here http://prolapsehealth.com/forums/topic.php?id=2677. Don’t let it scare you (most people never get as bad as me, thank goodness) but from it take the knowledge that nobody knows your body like you and doctors can be wrong again, and again, and again.

I’ve had the same lack of feeling that you’ve had for a long time, starting with the birth of my first child. I’ve had the uterine prolapse since then. Doctors have looked at me and heard my story and sent me for physio and 6 of them have asically said, “you’re young, you’re ultra healthy, you’ve never suffered from consitipation, your pelvic floor is very strong – it is all in your mind”.

Yes, i’ve had babies and you haven’t, but millions of women have babies and don’t have prolapse.

If you know there is something wrong, please keep telling people until they listen. My life has been ruined and will probably never be the same again. It is probably too late for me, but if I can help stop this happening to at least one other person then there has been a purpose for it.

I’ll be thinking of you and praying for you.

Please post back and let us all know how you’re doing.

LiverpoolMum
    Participant

Have you read the sticky thread on pelvic floor dysfunction? Could this apply to you? The looseness of your vag does not tie in but everything else would fit.

Babyboy

Yes read about pelvic floor dysfunction..the fact that u can’t empty your bladder says there’s something going on it there with muscles…I push doctors to send u to a pelvic floor physical therapist!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.