Great video and article about Pelvic pain being caused by trigger points

Welcome Forums Treating Prolapse Naturally Great video and article about Pelvic pain being caused by trigger points

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  herewithyou 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

herewithyou
    Participant

I just wanted to share this. I thought it was educational.

https://www.nielasher.com/blogs/video-blog/66432645-trigger-point-therapy-levator-ani

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

Cms97
    Participant

Wow excellent thank you! I have Exactly this problem i will ask my phsyio to release the triggers next time

Katies

herewithyou
    Participant

I know, right?! I have levator ani syndrome and I have seen and read many things but felt this was so concise and good.

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.