Milk Kefir

Welcome Forums Diet Milk Kefir

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mont 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mont
    Participant

Hi All,

I posted a while back. I am now nearly 6 months PP – some things have got a bit better but I am still struggling with incomplete bowel movements. So far diet hasn’t made much difference and I now tend to eat what I want. However, I have seen a lot of positive posts about Milk Kefir and am tempted to give it a go. Can anyone advise why this works, where i can buy it and how much to take per day. I live in the UK.

Thank you very much for all your posts on this site – they keep me hopeful that time is a healer…

Cms97
    Participant

Hi. Its a great idea. It contains lots of probiotics which can help digestive health in general, keep stools a good consistency(not to hard or soft) and keep things regular. It mpopulates the “good” bugs in the intestine which control the overgrowth of the “bad” bugs.

Katies

herewithyou
    Participant

I drink it daily. It’s simple to make even. My teen helps me make it daily. You need some kefir grains to start and milk. It’s basically like making yogurt but easier.

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

herewithyou
    Participant

Hi. Its a great idea. It contains lots of probiotics which can help digestive health in general, keep stools a good consistency(not to hard or soft) and keep things regular. It mpopulates the “good” bugs in the intestine which control the overgrowth of the “bad” bugs.

Exactly.

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

Mont
    Participant

Thanks both!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.