My private messages are gone!

Welcome Forums General My private messages are gone!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Healinglite 4 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

herewithyou
    Participant

Does anyone know what happened?y message box is empty now.

???

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

Trey

Hit toggle messages. I left you a pm last night. My iPad says toggle messages near the upper right.

Trey

My pm reply is still there

herewithyou
    Participant

I️ do not see anything that says toggle messages. My messages are all gone except the new one I sent you trey and your response. When I️ get time I️ will reply to you. In the meantime I️ have lost all my message box prior to the exchange we had yesterday. Also, all of a sudden this website will not allow me to type the letter “I️” instead it replaces with a symbol.I️ think something is wrong. I️ would like to tell Kristina but I️ don’t know how to contact her.

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

Trey

Install the new update and that will get rid of those weird characters when you type I. It is iOS 11.1.1 I think. Just came out last night. Cures a lot of the new iOS.

It is an Apple thing, not this site. Go to settings and check for updates.

Lula
    Participant

Unfortunately all my messages are gone too…

Grade 3 cystocele, grade 2 uterine prolapses after first baby Dec 2014. Baby in posterior position, prolonged second stage – 3 hours breathless pushing. Bladder fascia torn away and full puborectalis avulsion on the right side. Managing with estim and cube pessary / sea sponges (occasionally). Will definitely have a surgery. UK Essex

Trey

I’ve never seen “toggle messages” before, but when I clicked on it, I got my messages back. Otherwise blank. I guarantee you that the new iOS 11.1.1 update will cure that weird character coming up when typing the letter “I”
    And my printer finally is working again for first time in two weeks?
    So be sure to add the update if you are running iOS 11

herewithyou
    Participant

Well I have fixed the typing issues by doing the update on my phone Trey . Thank you

But my messages are all gone exceot for the small
    Exchange we had yesterday trey

So strange

Lula I’m sorry yours are gone too

Healinglite
    Participant

Mine are gone too. Not had I had many but I did periodically re-read them.

After difficult birth and forceps delivery, stage 1 cystocele and minor rectocele discovered at 3 weeks pp. Starting PT, Osteopathy, hypopressives and therapy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.