The best pregnancy stockings ever and the brand has normal ones too!

Welcome Forums Links of Where You Can Buy The best pregnancy stockings ever and the brand has normal ones too!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  herewithyou 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sasa
    Participant

I’m now 23 weeks pregnant and other than being extra emotional with hormones (which makes my symptoms seem quite depressing some days) and some mild pressure and bulgy sensations under my pubic bone I feel pretty good. The morning sickness has gone my bowels are behaving themselves and toileting is easy and acupuncture has eliminated the burning sensation that returned!

I wanted to tell you about some stockings that have helped me get through my days and actually eliminate my symptoms, since the second trimester has stirred up my PF and nerves and I started having symptoms again! I wear these stocking 5 days of the week they wash well in the machine in a wash bag. The crotch support is amazing and the belly band is soft and doesn’t add any pressure. They are compression stockings and can be claimed on healthcare as they have medical grading.

Pregnancy compression stocking

Compression stockings

Passionate Pilates instructor who wants everyone to find healing through equilibrium.
    30 yrs, laxity/rectal descent, mod intussusception.
    Damage from many years of constipation and birth of first child. Symptoms began 1 year pp after trampolining = nerve pain and PF dysfunction. Baby #2 born naturally 3/12/16.
    Australia

herewithyou
    Participant

Thank you for sharing sasa!

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

sasa
    Participant

I’ll also add I am trying out the solidea pregnancy compression shorts today and they are also great. Give me much welcomed upward support on peri area something I have not found in the other compression garments I’ve tried (eg SRC pregnancy compression leggings).
    They are barely visible under a thin tight skinny jean and don’t give me thigh rolls 😉

Passionate Pilates instructor who wants everyone to find healing through equilibrium.
    Damage from many years of constipation and birth of first child. Symptoms began 1 year pp after trampolining = nerve pain and PF dysfunction. Baby #2 born naturally 3/12/16.
    Australia

herewithyou
    Participant

Sasa,
    I am happy for you and thank you for sharing. I think I saw those solidea compression shorts on Amazon.

I.have been experimenting with some compression. I got some cheapie compression shorts at Target, in low rise styles, and I am pleased with the lowest rise ones esp. Of course, I’m not pregnant so this is just for general use. I confess I am a bit paranoid when I read online on various sites about compression, spanks, and girdles being bad. Ugh!! But all I know is that I think compression on my crotch feels good and i will just listen to my body. Tasha says keep compression lower than hip bone so I’m rather paranoid about that but we shall see. I am experimenting for now. I order some clearance tri shorts from desoto as that is the brand that Tasha raves on, but they are so tight!! Maybe they will stretch a bit. One can hope. Oh well. Just jabbering now.

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

sasa
    Participant

I’m glad you’ve found a bit of help with the shorts, it’s so hard to find the right ones especially when you can’t try them on for a bit to see how you feel after an hour or so! Expensive business finding what works for us hey! It’s hard to find the right degree of perineal support vs compression & abdominal support (if you have separation I think this can be helpful). The weave solidea use seems much stretcher and less restrictive than the typical shiney sports compression fabric.
    Now I’m just jabbering 😉

Australia

herewithyou
    Participant

I’m going to go Google the solidea ones again. I have decided I do not like the desoto tri shorts as they are just too compressive on my low belly. I might enjoy a larger size? Yes this gets pricey!

So.far my fave are my target cheapies in champion brand, and I have a couple of friends who said maybe I should try slipshorts. I might get a pair of those to try.

Yeah, I.havr an ab separation, so a bit of support without cutting into me might actually be good
    I guess I I’ll just have to keep experimenting and monitor my symptoms.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.