This Faja Wrap helps.

Welcome Forums Treating Prolapse Naturally This Faja Wrap helps.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  herewithyou 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

herewithyou
    Participant

http://www.shaktiswagger.com/new-products/

I wear this almost daily and it helps me. I wanted to share this. My Arvigo Mayan massage lady started me on it. It helps that falling out feeling for me. I have had six babies and I’m in my forties and I am in good shape but still struggle with symptoms and this helps me manage symptoms especially when I’m going through a harder time. Some of you younger gals may not need it as long as I do but I wanted to share this link. I have both the tie on style and the Velcro style and I seem to prefer the tie on if I could only have one. You can make your own, I would suppose, esp if you have a sturdy but comfortable wrap or shawl. I have seen YouTube’s of folks doing this.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  herewithyou.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  herewithyou.

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

maryanner
    Participant

From the photo it seems to just hold up the belly, perhaps bladder, uterus? So nothing goes between the legs?

MaryAnne

herewithyou
    Participant

From the photo it seems to just hold up the belly, perhaps bladder, uterus? So nothing goes between the legs?

That is correct. Even just this much support helps me.

I sometimes wish for between the legs support and then I use Desoto triathalon compression shorts Or just cheap knit biker shorts. Those all have their downsides though probably because any extra weight I do carry wants to settle in my tummy.

I will come
    Back with a link to something I would like to buy that is an SI belt plus between the legs. Haven’t tried it though.

Here it is:

Compression Therapy Groin Bands

I think this band approximates the faja concept and then if you buy the groin bands to add to it it should feel nice when more crotch support is needed.

I have a V2 and a hideaway too. Not totally thrilled with either but do sometimes use the V2

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  herewithyou.

Prolapsed after last baby 3 years ago. Arvigo , Walking outdoors, epsom salt baths, proper rest, attention to alignment, movement, nutrition, supplements, seem to keep me the most comfortable. My symptoms come and go in type/ intensity with my hormones and my level of stress. Varied symptom base. In my 40's. Still BF. It has been a journey, in every way, and I'm getting better with God's help. USA

herewithyou
    Participant

On my phone that link is loading up and covering up part of my reply. I will try to reformat if needed. Sorry.

bandysh
    Participant

I have that groin support belt or something like it, it’s called a v2.. I like it it’s just a little uncomfortable but it helped a ton in the early days.. it’s a little hard to take on and off in a hurry because of the Velcro. I wore it on a long walk the other day and it still helps give me support. the hideaway looks like
    It gives support & looks comfy too. I don’t have the money right now, but really want to try it. I think it’s $40.

Now 14 months postpartum and 12 months post prolapse. Slight cystocele/low cervix after jogging 6 weeks postpartum. Severe heaviness/dragging/nerve pain for first 6 months, now feeling good thanks to physio. Now suffer from mostly pelvic floor dysfunction. Still have trouble standing in one place for several hours at work & sex also brings symptoms. Working hard on increasing exercise intensity slowly but surely in order to get more of my active life back.

bandysh
    Participant

https://prolapsedbladdersupport.com/buy.php

I want one :/

Now 14 months postpartum and 12 months post prolapse. Slight cystocele/low cervix after jogging 6 weeks postpartum. Severe heaviness/dragging/nerve pain for first 6 months, now feeling good thanks to physio. Now suffer from mostly pelvic floor dysfunction. Still have trouble standing in one place for several hours at work & sex also brings symptoms. Working hard on increasing exercise intensity slowly but surely in order to get more of my active life back.

herewithyou
    Participant

I have the V2 and the hideaway. I don’t love either but they have their purposes. I wear the V2 when I Need crotch support but feel too bloated to wear my triathalon or biker shorts comfortably.

But truly , the faja wrap really helps me as a general all purpose support.

If you go and look at the babybellyband website at the band itself you will see they sell it for multiple purposes, not just pregnancy support. It’s different than the V2 in that it seems to cover more area with support, more like the faja, and that’s why I find it intriguing and have thought about buying it. So to me I wonder if it would be sort of like a faja plus optional groin support- and that seemed so versatile.

The hideaway is a nice concept and less visible under clothing. I think I like my V2 better when I really need something… but I’m sure there are others who feel the opposite.

bandysh
    Participant

Oh wow yea I’m sure it would help .. when I got my physio to tape me long along that support helped as well. My main issue is the falling out pressure heaviness feeling.. does faja help you any with these types of symptoms? My pessary is being annoying and causing pain again ugh, so no help from it lately.. I’ve still got a month and half until surgery so I’d love to find something to ease some of these symptoms. I’ve slacked on my exercise routine & my laser lately and I’m sure that’s not helping my symptoms any.

herewithyou
    Participant

Oh wow yea I’m sure it would help .. when I got my physio to tape me long along that support helped as well. My main issue is the falling out pressure heaviness feeling.. does faja help you any with these types of symptoms? My pessary is being annoying and causing pain again ugh, so no help from it lately.. I’ve still got a month and half until surgery so I’d love to find something to ease some of these symptoms. I’ve slacked on my exercise routine & my laser lately and I’m sure that’s not helping my symptoms any.

<hr>

Yes my faja does help with those symptoms bandy. I’m so sorry you are having a rough time. I definitely am helped by the faja.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.